The danger was to spice up the title a bit. There is nothing dangerous about this post. I will be discussing how hard it is to blog everyday, quilting, quilting stores, and pie.
1) I am pretty sure I have told all of my good stories. If I think of any that I have not ever posted before I might add them, but frankly I think up what I am going to write about 10 minutes before I start typing. Not a whole lot of thought put into this, you guys. It is hard to be lazy and interesting. I am pretty sure there is no life lesson I can learn from this though.
2) We went to the Quilt Museum on campus. UNL offers the only Masters in Quilting in the world. Yeah! There were some cool things and it looked hard. And soft.
3) Anna and I went to Joanns and she bought quilt stuff and I got two canvases for a new hobby you guys! I have some acrylics. I figure painting can't be all that hard, so I will throw together a quick masterpiece and make a few bucks. Maybe I can plagiarize and live an awesome life of trickery.
It is likely that I will end up like that Israeli intelligence guy that sold information to the Soviets over 7 years back during the cold war for $31,000. He had a lot of debt from bad business ventures. I am thinking that a life of trickery is more like a life of ramen and kool-aid.
4) We had seven pies for thanksgiving and still have about 3 left if you add up all the remnants. I will live like a 6 year old king for about 2 days until my body starts rejecting sugar and I get beriberi. And then I'll have to eat lots of kale and bok choi.
Hey, thanks for getting to the end. I think I'll watch a show or something now. Lisa is still here so maybe we'll play a game.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just don't eat all the pie at once and throw up on someone.
Are all your guests still there? Are you having fun times together?
Post a Comment